Services We Offer
Chai House offers a full range of practical, social and cultural services to enhance the health and happiness of its residents.
- On-site manager and 24-hour emergency response.
- Chef-prepared three-course meals served restaurant-style in a community setting every evening Monday – Friday.
- Social Services provided by Jewish Family Services of Silicon Valley, includes professional counseling on the challenges of aging and assistance with Medi-Cal, Medicare and Social Security benefits.
- Sabbath celebrations, birthday parties and holiday programs.
- Movies, lectures, billiards, gardening, cards, bingo, chess club, current events group, concerts, outings, community newsletter, in-house library, exercise classes and many other monthly events managed by an active tenant’s council.
- Scheduled transportation to local shopping.
- Weekly Public Health Clinics provided by San Jose State University School of Nursing, including health and diet counseling, blood pressure screening and liason between residents and health care providers.
- Active Resident Association that meets monthly.